Researchers in the areas of linguistics, psycholinguistics, cognitive science, neuroscience, neurolinguistics, speech language pathology and related fields are invited to submit abstracts that report on relevant work in the field of bilingualism/multilingualism.
- Abstract submission deadline: 07 July, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: 22 July, 2013
The word limit for abstracts for oral presentations and posters is 300 words, excluding title and references.
Only one presentation as a first author is permitted. The first author will have to register for the conference in order to be assured a place on the program.
Oral presentations will be 20-minute talks (including 5 minutes for questions). Specifications for poster formats and technical information will be available soon at our Posters and Oral Presentations.
How to submit an abstract
- Step 1: Prepare an abstract of no more than 300 words in either 'Word' or 'PDF' format (*.doc, *.docx, *.pdf). Abstracts should include enough details to allow reviewers to judge the scientific merit of the proposal. To enable blind review, please do not include the name(s) of the author(s) in the abstract.
- Step 2: Abstracts must be submitted through EasyAbstracts at the LinguistList website (see link below). Submission will take about 3 minutes.
Our online form will request you to ...
- Enter the title or your proposal
- Upload the abstract (doc, docx or pdf format)
- Enter authors information (click button to add authors)
- Select your preference for poster or oral presentation (or no preference)
- Select one of the broad thematic categories that best reflects your area of bilingualism/multilingualism research
- Press 'Submit' button.
- Note: On submitting your abstract, you will receive an automatic notification acknowledging receipt of your submission. (If you do not receive such an email, or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
To submit an abstract, please click here
(or go to http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/Multilingualism2013)